1. To make a graph of a frequency distribution of continuous data, one can use a ____ or a ____.
3. A frequency distribution that tails off on one side is said to be ____.
4. A psychologist completes a survey in which residents in a psychiatric hospital are given diagnostic interviews in order to determine their psychiatric diagnoses. After each interview the researcher counts how many diagnoses each resident has. Given the following data, make an ungrouped frequency distribution showing frequency, cumulative frequency, percentage, and cumulative percentage: 2, 3, 1, 0, 1, 2, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 5, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2, and 2.
5. Which one is continuous or discrete:
A: The depth, in incheas, a person can drive a 3-inch nail with one hammer blow
B: The number of students in a classroom who are absent for at least one day during the month of February
C: The total number of days that students in a classroom are absent during the month of February
D: How many friends one has on Facebook
E: The amount of time, measured in seconds, that a person in a driving simulator keeps his or her eyes on the road while engaging in a cell phone conversation
6. A developmental psychologist observes how children interact with their parents and classifies the children’s attachment as secure, avoidant, resistant, or disorganized. He classifies 33 children as securely attached, 17 as avoidant, 13 as resistant, and 21 as disorganized. Graph this frequency distribution and comment on its shape.
7. The distribution of prices of all the new cars sold in a year, including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and other high-end cars, is probably:
A. Normally distributed
B. Positivity skewed
C. Negatively skewed
D. Not skewed
>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Allessayplanet.com <<